DELTEC DEALER Again!!!

johnnybv

(edited)

Thats right, Deltec is back in the USA!  Blue Ribbon was the areas largest Deltec Dealer many years ago, and we will now be again.  Anyone need some parts or D&D products??  We can get them in just a few days.  We will be getting some inventory in the coming weeks once we sort out what we want to stock, If you would like to preorder a piece of equipment Please let me know, I would be happy to service the WAMAS community!

The US site may not up to date yet, but you can see most here http://www.deltecusa.com/

Please email me specific requests as I am not on the boards daily...  john@blueribbonkoi.com

John

Edited by johnnybv

(edited)

Just as I was going to try to "sell"  all my Deltec equipment to you!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by xabo

Yep was one of the first things I asked about.  John, now you can fix up all that old stuff!  Before it wasn't worth the plastic is was made of...

(edited)

WOW!!! I wonder who has 2 skimmers, a kalkwasser stirrer, and a calcium reactor that are all set up on their new system....that all happen to be DELTEC!!!!!  Maybe my emails over the last year have gotten through to someone. :cool:

Es ist an der Zeit, Deltec erinnerte die USA ist ein großer Marktanteil und wir wachsen !! Danke Deltec !!!

Glad to hear you are on board!!!!

Edited by DuffyGeos

Yep was one of the first things I asked about.  John, now you can fix up all that old stuff!  Before it wasn't worth the plastic is was made of...

Well.................I've held on to it long enough!