Tank Install Party!!!

Black Mammoth

Hey everyone, I'm having a tank install party this Saturday afternoon, May 2nd. It will probably start around 1:30ish (or later if that is better for the majority). What is a tank install party? It's an event to trick some people in to helping me install my tank celebrate my new tank with beer and food! :)

In all seriousness, I will need some help removing my old tank and installing my new one. I'm replacing my broken 325g tank with a new 325g tank. My next door neighbor (and WAMAS member) will be bringing over a Gator with a winch to help pull the old one out and lower in the new one. I should have everything in place and the equipment (winch & suction cups), I just need some bodies.

I'm out in Loudoun County...about 20 min NW of Leesburg and 20min south of Frederick. It should be a beautiful day and a nice drive. I figured we could grill out and have some beer afterwards. Feel free to check out my new build thread to see the new tank!

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/72618-black-mammoths-325g-tank-part-deux-the-recovery/

Anyway, if you can help out please let me know....it is GREATLY appreciated :)

The old AGE is still in the wall ?

Yup. So it needs to be lifted out and pulled up by the winch. Then lower the new one down with the winch. I have a buyer coming to pick up the old tank that day. So when we pull it out, we can put it on the guy's trailer. He's coming a bit a ways for the tank so he doesn't have a crew to help. I didn't think that was a big deal since I'll have a crew taking it out and putting a new one in anyway :)