yourfishstore?

edress714

It's the same people

Water2Clear was never a sponsor - but they were here as a vendor for a short time.

(edited)

Use caution....

I have bought from them several times. The first time went fine, but after that it was a hassle. For example (I had the same problem with all of their orders, after the first one): I would order a fish and tell them I would pick it up. They would give a time frame, usually within a week if you order by Monday, of when I can pick up. When that day rolled around I would text them and ask if the order was ready, they would say no it will be there next week. I would text again the next week and they would say, one of the these things: "we brought back the wrong fish", "they are out of that fish," or "the shipment didn't come in." Then they would tell me, "but we can give you this fish for free and a discount on anything else in our tanks."

To be fair, they really do give a big discount. Like free fish, very cheap coral (a coral that costs 150 on the website, but they give it to you for 25). The problem is, who wants to get some random fish that they didn't order, even if it is free. Coral is one thing, but you don't try to tell people, sorry we forgot about your order, but here is a large maroon clown (seriously something they offered).

My last order with them was when I ordered a specific fish, when I picked it up, the room was dark and I couldn't see details on the fish. When I got it home I realized the fish was a completely different fish than what I ordered (it was a meaner and more territorial breed.) I don't order from them, now. I just ask what they have in their tanks. If they have something I want then I will pick it up.

The bottom line is: they are nice, they care, but they are unorganized and are usually trying to get stuff out of their tanks so they can get new things in.

Edited by Joshwaggs