Closing Early

johnnybv

We will be closing at 3:30 today.  We have about 6" of snow and I am hearing the roads are bad.  We will open at 10 tomorrow and continue the sale!  Thanks to the many that ventured out today!

dang man. I was hoping the sale would get bumped till next week. I was out on the road, but people are crazy... not the roads... it's the folks that shouldn't be driving. I'm REALLY looking forward to coming out and visiting for the first time.

dang man. I was hoping the sale would get bumped till next week. I was out on the road, but people are crazy... not the roads... it's the folks that shouldn't be driving. I'm REALLY looking forward to coming out and visiting for the first time.

Still haven't been out?  I have an employee that lives in arlington, comes in twice a week, cant be that bad!  lol

Still haven't been out?  I have an employee that lives in arlington, comes in twice a week, cant be that bad!  lol

You know, I'm going to be honest, and say that I have not.

I am now in Dunn Loring, so I'm EVEN CLOSER. The snow today was a huge deterrent. Please believe me when I say I wanted to come out for this "make and offer" deal. I've oogled at things you've posted, and can't wait to get out there and see.