My 90g tank stand

NovaReefer

Almost done with my stand.  Working out the logistics on my front access panel still.  Wish it was warmer already so i can stain it and paint the inside.  Let me know what you guys think.  I had one of my best friends help me build it.

IMG_5361_zps4b060d85.jpg

IMG_5362_zpsd30350c5.jpg

IMG_5490_zps6a5b0b40.jpg

Looks like your working in the garage? Got a space heater you could paint it in the morning on a day off and turn the heater on to help it cure...should be good 8-10 hours later...

Looks like your working in the garage? Got a space heater you could paint it in the morning on a day off and turn the heater on to help it cure...should be good 8-10 hours later...

I've been thinking about that.  I'm going to start the canopy in a week or so and then i might just go that route so i don't have to wait until April.

Looks great. I like there is no silly center brace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks good, I like the trim. When you are done, caulk the inside with silicone to make it water proof so no water will leak out during any spills.

The whole back is skinned, however, I will be putting some openings in the panel for all the wires.  Thinking about (6) 3 inch holes in the back for wires and such.

You made the same mistake i did.  I put the feet on the inside vs out.  It limited my sump space.  Still works but kinda annoying at times.  Very clean work.  I look forward to seeing it stained

LOL, yeah limits some space, but the way I have everything planned it will be just right. Hoping to start staining in a few weeks. Found out today that my garage actually holds some decent heat :)

• 4 weeks later...