Sharing a few acro pics...

GraffitiSpotCorals

Very nice, what is the second to last? I am looking for a piece of it, I sold my colony when I moved, I can't remember who got it.

They are all wild so species name is all i can go by. Not sure what the yellow one is yet, may be a tenuis. Dave has one that is kind of yellow but not real bright.

The corralites on it are fantastic, but the polyp extension on all pictured is amazing as well. You've got a gift with the acros, sir. 

The emperator eats tips off of the acros all the time. There is always a few fresh cut tips showing, but its good for the fish. It helps the corals grow tighter and helps start new growth, which are both things I like. I dont like long skinny branches on my acros. Smaller angels with nip more at polyps but the flame doesnt bother much. Polyp nippers can irritate corals if they aren't fed enough but the ones that actually mouth at the skin like our old multicolor we had in our 210 are the ones that will irritate a coral til it dies from stress. The fish are extremely well fed so its not going to get out of control, just a little supplemental diet :)

These are all wild corals I have collected. I finally got a new tank to give a little more room to the fish and corals til we move next year.

TriCOLOUR_zpsad7e6354.jpg

PurpleTipMilliporaCROP_zps17bd96a2.jpg

AussieRainbow_zpsed375961.jpg

PinkAussie_zps4afafcb6.jpg

AussiPlana_zps02b917de.jpg

ABROHL_zpsd9779d4c.jpg

SkinnyPink_zps3c824ca1.jpg

Prizm_zpsbb75be4c.jpg

Monticulousa_zpsb2426076.jpg

YellowJacketAcro_zps052c711c.jpg

PinkTipHumulis_zpsbb5f3398.jpg

Wait..... The pieces are starting to come together now... Paul's Prism Acro. I think I just acquired a piece of that beauty from Frank.

Paul, these are amazing shots and beautiful corals. I'm with Jason...that FTS is unbelievable!

Edited by truetricia2

Gorgeous

Thanks bro!

Paul, that FTS is insane! When can I come by to pick up those two we texted about?

I just sent you a text sorry to keep you waiting man.

Wait..... The pieces are starting to come together now... Paul's Prism Acro. I think I just acquired a piece of that beauty from Frank.

Paul, these are amazing shots and beautiful corals. I'm with Jason...that FTS is unbelievable!

Thanks for the compliments both of you! Yea the Prizm acro is one of the ones I just posted. 10k halide light will give it a good blue tip with a more yellow base color. If you ever want frags just let me know.

Thanks bro!

I just sent you a text sorry to keep you waiting man.

Thanks for the compliments both of you! Yea the Prizm acro is one of the ones I just posted. 10k halide light will give it a good blue tip with a more yellow base color. If you ever want frags just let me know.

Ummm...I DEFINITELY want frags of a few things! But I promised myself I'd wait until after the Holidays! Something abotu buying gifts for OTHER people, lol.

You've got gorgeous gorgeous corals, Paul! I'd love to come by and see the tank sometime.

I bough some frags from Paul in the past, and I being very satisfied with the frags and good deals beside awesome vendor.

I am looking forward to get some of those insane pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bough some frags from Paul in the past, and I being very satisfied with the frags and good deals beside awesome vendor.

I am looking forward to get some of those insane pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm me with which ones you like because there is a line on a few of them.

Fantastic photos. Great sps colors!

Thanks bro, appreciate the comments :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

I take macros from the top, glass distorts things to much and only allows for one angle when you shoot. I will experiment with the white balance next time I take some pics which I hope will be tomorrow :) hopefully using that correctly will make the pics better.