Please ID Disease

n8n

I recently added two Dispar Anthias to my quarantine tank, and noticed some very fine bubbles (or white dots), i immediately started Cupramine treatment in Quarantine Tank, but would like confirmation of what the disease is and proper treatment, I have a few other fish in the quarantine tank also.

Last night the first Dispar Anthias didn't make it, the second is now showing same signs and looks pretty bad.

All pics of same fish just different lighting.

See pics,  thanks!

-Nathan

So i'm assuming this fish is pretty much going to die, so for the rest of the fish in the tank that was with it, should cupramine been enough, or is there anything else I need to do?  Other fish look super heathy and happy but they shared tank with this fish (and another with same symptoms) for 48 hours.

I was thinking maybe Marine Velvet, or Ich but i'm newbie.  thanks!

Besides the ich it does look to have a bacterial infection. The copper will cover the ich. If it is fish tuberculosis (Mycobacterium) you could try kanamycin or erythromycin. Ulcers could also be Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, and Vibrio so you could try something like Furan 2. After doing a course of one type I would move on to try another. There is no one pill kills all and you have to find the right meds.