ERC (Not About The Sale)

Cheshireboxers

Marcos,Richard (Exotic Reef Creation) ,

Thanks for the input it's always good to know the truth and that's why we keep coming back to you guys,

You guys are not in it for just making a sale but making sure that the customer gets a quality product and making sure that the customer knows how to provide the best environment for their purchase so they are successful in keeping a healthy reef tank and how to care for their fish. As a WAMAS member I am vey grateful to have a vendor who is very active in our club and provide us with such service.

Please feel free to post on your site as well as the WAMAS site I feel more people should be aware of your dedication and hard work.

Thanks,

Patty and Fred

I have no qualms hijacking an ERC love thread :)  Dedication and hard work are an understatement when it comes to the phenomenal business practices of ERC.  I have a feeling when its "Dr. Marcos and Dr. Richards Live Aquaria" in 20 years and not "Dr. Foster and Smith",  those of us that have been working with them for a while will know exactly why! 

I LOVE ERC, and here is why: 

The last few months I have had a hectic travel schedule, and I was not able to pick up my LRS food for like two months until after I ordered it in the last group buy.

I missed scheduled  meetups, never answered messages on WAMAS etc. because of ongoing developments in my professional life.  Weak excuse, I know :)  ERC was extremely patient, especially since at one point I had totally forgotten I had purchased it and it was one of Marcos's messages that reminded me.

Thankfully, ERC was willing to put up with my flakiness, AND when I had to gall to ask for ten minutes of their time just to talk about tank stuff when I finally was able to meet up with them ( totally not ERC's fault, remember! ) Marcos listened to me and gave me some good advice.  All with a smile.

Great company, if you are one of the rare WAMASers who has not done business with ERC, I highly suggest you do.  And if you are not a WAMASer, become one!