A couple pictures every water change...

Rburgee

Each water change I will post a couple shots of corals, here are the first few. I usually do 2-3 water changes a week :0 but school is starting back up shortly so take it easy on me when the middle of August rolls around. Enjoy...

PIXIESTIXWM_zps086e9784.jpg

DONATELLOSWM_zps12b0ea7c.jpg

GORILLANIPPLEWM_zps4db8ba59.jpg

I've gotta' get your way to see some of these zoas. Beautiful pictures.

Very nice macro shots!

Thank you.

I've gotta' get your way to see some of these zoas. Beautiful pictures.

I appreciate it! How are the mohawks?

Awesome pictures! Ps-all the zoas I got from you are doing great!

Glad to hear it!

And as a side, please add the names when you post, so I know what to ask for :)

You got it.

I appreciate it! How are the mohawks?

Doing great. I didn't ask what you had them under, but I put them under high led light, and medium flow. They are coloring up some, looks like they are adjusting.

2 to 3 changes a week :blink:

Yeah, 5 gallons here and 5 gals there...I am experimenting with this now in one system.  Less fluctuations in params and I switched salt brands a couple weeks ago.

wow. Those are great pics. 

Thanks!

Doing great. I didn't ask what you had them under, but I put them under high led light, and medium flow. They are coloring up some, looks like they are adjusting.

Awesome, I kept those under MH in about 6 inches of water. High flow.

I like your shots too. I like whatever you are doing to them. Nice stuff.

Thanks Alan!

10-4. So... Ignoring the FTS requests?! :)

(edited)

10-4. So... Ignoring the FTS requests?! :)

How about a FTS Robert sir?

+1000

The aquariums are in transition right now, downsizing for the school year. If/when my confidence level is back up I will post a FTS for sure.  For the time being this FTS will have to suffice. I am 14 in the picture, and this is my first "real" reef tank. I started in the hobby at age 12 I had a 29 gal with a canister, two t8 bulbs, air driven in tank skimmer with one of those wood air stones, and MJ1200 for circulation. Unfortunately I can't find any pictures of that :/ I should have waited for tomorrow's TBT but you guys called me out.

43077MVC-055S.jpg

Side shot- Sorry for the yellow paint circles, someone couldn't believe a 14 year old was capable of growing coralline just dripping kalk from a gravity fed pepsi bottle. Of course the person opposing such a theory was an Reef Central...so I had to show them it was possible. Looking back at this picture reminds me that anything is possible with the right research (cliche I know but one's heart needs to be in it for a successful outcome).  However I had no idea majanos spread like wildfire lol I thought they were cool. I suppose they are very cool and colourful, but not in the middle of a zoa colony. That was ten years ago and now majanos aren't allowed in my aquariums.

43077MVC-038S.jpg

Edited by Rburgee