I can't say it enough, but these pictures might:

YHSublime

Thanks Richard and Marcos at ERC, I've got this beautiful collection going. I could go on, or the pictures could just tell the story:

5ca62940-9609-4b90-a820-39fc00233f4f_zps

03a0ff87-a6a5-4f1e-bc70-9245443dbd8e_zps

a08770ec-58a2-46ed-84b4-57245127c105_zps

c2622369-e442-432a-94c5-26cb1c5bff60_zps

Four clams, One tank.

Sweet

Beautiful Maximas!

Do you run carbon or GFO?

Thank you! All from ERC. I do not run either, but funny you ask, I'm getting ready to start both.

Sweet

Yes sir!

Those are stunning. Nice work man!

Thank you, although I didn't do much. The hardest part was picking the ones I wanted, 2 of them were in the ERC Live Sale.

Beautiful clams. Always had a soft spot for maximas. Looks like I need to get in touch with Marco :)

Beautiful clams. Always had a soft spot for maximas. Looks like I need to get in touch with Marco :)

I've got some sps from Marco that is going to get featured once it settles in, the gorgeousness doesn't stop here!

Thank you! All from ERC. I do not run either, but funny you ask, I'm getting ready to start both

I lost my clam collection due to what i think was metal based GFO. You should look into it a little more before using it. My 2 cents!

Reach out to Richard. These are from when he was gauging an interest in a clam group buy, only a handful of members got in, I've been slowly picking them off as nobody showed any interest! I think it would be phenomenal for my pocketbook if he opened something up again!

4 clams... how fast does your calcium drop.  I am quite jelious.  I cant get a clam for atleast 4 more months.

Never mind looks like Monti cap lol

Montipora

4 clams... how fast does your calcium drop.  I am quite jelious.  I cant get a clam for atleast 4 more months.

Not very, yet. Watch out, they are an expensive addiction!