Sps growth pics

Cliff Puckstable

I looking through some old pics of my tank, and wow have my corals grown. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't have the pics to see it for myself. This picture was taken around the fall meet of 2012. . All of these were grown under the same DIY LED's in this thread http://wamas.org/forums/topic/50683-1st-diy-led-lighting/

photo2-4.jpg

These were taken today

photo11_zpscc983117.jpg

photo13_zps37401575.jpg

photo12_zps8629c02d.jpg

This is a frag pack I got from marinap around 7/2012

photo_zps24b693cd.png

Today

photo15_zpsa2db45f4.jpg

photo16_zps2128473d.jpg

photo14_zpse27b24a5.jpg

Thanks guys! It made my morning seeing Mr. Sps post in my thread :) I wish I had a better camera to get some decent pics.

If your think your corals aren't growing, take a few pictures and compare in a few months. It's hard to tell how much growth you're getting when you look at the tank everyday. I can't believe how small my pink lemonade was when I first got it. I'm trying not to frag anything and just see how much I can get them to grow. I have a feeling I'm going to break a bunch of stuff in the move over to the 120 though.

• 10 months later...
(edited)

Thanks for reminding me. I can't believe another year went by. I had a gha out break when i went to the 200dd. I tried the peroxide and almost killed everything. THe only casualty was the $500 efflo. I would like to get another piece but have nowhere to put it. I'm running 4 ocean revive units (100% blue 75%white). I don't feed my corals anything. I'm too lazy. I have a bunch of fish that seem to be doing the trick.

photo_zps712736c4.jpg

photo5_zps563a0c2e.jpg

photo4_zpsf745f312.jpg

photo2_zps56268783.jpg

photo1_zpsb2eaac00.jpg

Edited by Cliff Puckstable