My collection

Supreme Reefs

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice Ben........but I think you need a nice frag of safecrackers in there! Now, I wonder if anyong has some of those for sale. :cool:

Lol i wish i could get some more corals in right now but since i will be going away soon im not going to start adding more corals to the tank until i get back, i cant wait to get back though :)

Ill take a frag of #5 and #6. lol. Looks good!

lol ill let you know when theyre ready Hunter :)

show off... lol awesome pictures Ben. I would buy more zoas if they didnt melt on me from time to time. grrrrrr hate when that happens.

Thats just what you have to put up with when you have zoas :( i hate it too... stupid zoas....lol

can we get some names with the pics?

In order... Red Galaxys, Spartans Pride, Unknown, Breaking Dawn, KOs Nightmares, Mohawks, Magicians

beautiful colors :clap:

hopefully I can find some of those for my zoa garden I'm trying to setup on the one side of my tank

Thats going to be nice! What size tank is it?

AND THANKS EVERYONE!! :D

Edited by Bn251

Very nice Ben. Those bloodshoots are sweet. Im just not ready to pay 100 a polyp for them.

What are # 3 and 4 is post 2. I need a few.

Thanks Kevin!

#3 Rising Suns and #4 doesnt have an official name yet but they were sold to me as Spacemans, i need to stop being lazy and send zoaid a new name for them cuz they dont look like the spacemans on there...

Zoas and Palys are by far my favorite corals. I'm glad to see someone keeping them especially zoas as beautiful as yours.

All of them are really sweet. Nice photography.

Thank you! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

zoas really love you, ever since i went bare bottom mine seems to be angry at me and wont grow all that well, I still have one of those searchlights i got from ya going strong some how though he is itty bitty, i may have to cut that out and give to you to grow out with results you get.

Hope your trip goes well and you come back to some more amazing pics for us.

always good to see the collection, lets see some FTS

although those close ups are nuts

zoas really love you, ever since i went bare bottom mine seems to be angry at me and wont grow all that well, I still have one of those searchlights i got from ya going strong some how though he is itty bitty, i may have to cut that out and give to you to grow out with results you get.

Hope your trip goes well and you come back to some more amazing pics for us.

always good to see the collection, lets see some FTS

although those close ups are nuts

Thats strange... bare bottom shouldnt have any affect on them... i am actually going bare bottom in my next set up and well im trying to take all the sand from my tanks i have now... PMed you on the searchlights!

Mine were doing great! even colored up a lot better until that alk accident :(

Ill get some FTS of my next tank when set up since the tanks now i just took out all the rock getting ready to switch over :)