Unusual PVC Fittings

OUsnakebyte

Howdy all -

I am in search of some not-so-standard PVC fittings. Anyone know where I might find something like this:

A 45 thread x thread, but one of the threaded ends is a threaded male end and the other is a threaded female end - similar to this below:

90 MPT Elbow

Of course this is a 90, and I need a 45. I am looking for 1" and 3/4". If it could come in schedule 80, that would be a bonus - but not a necessity.

Cheers

Mike

Edited by OUsnakebyte

Howdy all -

I am in search of some not-so-standard PVC fittings. Anyone know where I might find something like this:

A 45 thread x thread, but one of the threaded ends is a threaded male end and the other is a threaded female end - similar to this below:

90 MPT Elbow

Of course this is a 90, and I need a 45. I am looking for 1" and 3/4". If it could come in schedule 80, that would be a bonus - but not a necessity.

Cheers

Mike

What you want would be called a 45 Street ELL MIPTxFIPT It does not appear Lasco makes this. They do make a 45 Steet ELL Slip x Slip in Sched 40 and a 45 ELL FIPTxFIPT in Sched 80:

http://www.lascofittings.com/Products/pric...sched40.xls.pdf

What you want would be called a 45 Street ELL MIPTxFIPT It does not appear Lasco makes this. They do make a 45 Steet ELL Slip x Slip in Sched 40 and a 45 ELL FIPTxFIPT in Sched 80:

http://www.lascofittings.com/Products/pric...sched40.xls.pdf

You could get the sch80 45 ell FIPTxFIPT and put a threaded nipple (MIPTxMIPT coupler) in one side and you'll have what you want.

You could get the sch80 45 ell FIPTxFIPT and put a threaded nipple (MIPTxMIPT coupler) in one side and you'll have what you want.

That's actually what I currently have. I was just wanting to slim down the look even further if possible.

Thanks everyone for the input and links. If I don't find it at these places, I guess I don't need it!

Cheers

Mike